Livingston Manor NY
- Quiet, peaceful, low-traffic area
- Town maintained road
- 1.6 miles from Willowemoc Creek for excellent Trout Fishing
- Land is level and lightly wooded
- Short trip to Livingston Manor for town amenities
- Scenic State Land and recreation nearby
- Abundance of wildlife and fauna
- See what all the BUZZ is about in the Catskills!
- Call or Text: 203-940-1540 for more INFO
EMAIL: Deb.Gorenflo@timberlandproperties.net for more INFO
Thank you, your request has been sent!
You will hear from us shortly.
You can send another message
Sending, please wait...
If you are looking to escape the hustle of the City to a quiet, peaceful, low traffic area, this may be the parcel of land for you. Hard to find 4.9 acres with a stream running through it and 1.6 miles to the Willowemec Creek for excellent fishing. Land is level and lightly wooded. Short trip to downtown Livingston Manor for amenities – groceries, pharmacy, gasoline, restaurants, brewery. Come see what all the excitement is about in the Catskills!